THIRSTY?- Come and have a beer with us!
Eddy Out at The Paddler’s Pub
Ski the snow, then raft the rivers, then turn that water into beer!
Whether you’ve spent the whole day whitewater rafting with Mountain Whitewater Descents, boofin’ the Gnar on the Narrows, or seeing the sights around Fort Collins; The Paddler’s Pub is the perfect place to end a hot summer afternoon.
Enjoy beautiful views of the foothills, sand volleyball, and multitude of yard games just in time for Happy Hour! Come out on the weekends for FREE live music and great local food trucks. Music on Friday goes from 6pm to 9pm, Sunday from 3pm to 6pm.
The Paddler’s Pub proudly serves only beer and wine made here in Colorado. Enjoy a diverse selection of craft beers from brewers like New Belgium Brewing, Odell Brewing Company, The Fort Collins Brewery, Left Hand Brewing Company, Black Bottle Brewery, Anheuser Busch and others, as well as a great selection of local wine from Ten Bears Winery. The pub will be open from May through September. Hours of operation are Monday to Thursday, from 2pm until 8pm and Friday to Sunday, from 2pm until 11pm.
If you get hungry, we have fantastic local food tucks onsite most afternoons. A selection of light snacks and a full delivery menu from LaPorte Pizza are available at the bar. There are also two gas grills available for use on days we don’t have food trucks.
2015 Paddler’s Pub Music Schedule
- Friday, May 29 – Drag the River
- Sunday, May 31 – Arthur Lee Land
- Friday, June 5 – Lois & the Lantern
- Sunday, June 7 – SolPride
- Friday, June 12 – Andy Cliffton
- Sunday, June 14 – Franklin Taggert
- Friday, June 19 – Jeff Finlin & Eric Straumanis
- Sunday, June 21 – Tyler T
- Friday, June 26 – No Music
- Sunday, June 28 – No Music
- Friday, July 3 – Robert Cline Jr.
- Sunday, July 5 – Johnny Johnston
- Friday, July 10 – Ben Marshall
- Sunday, July 12 – Wendy Woo
- Friday, July 17 – Matt Mahern & Constitution
- Sunday, July 19 – Private Event
- Friday, July 24 – Carey Morin
- Sunday, July 26 – Arthur Lee Land
- Friday, July 31 – Dan Johnson Trio
- Saturday, August 1 – JerryFest – Birthday Bash – Grateful Dead Cover Bands
- Sunday, August 2 – Lunde Station
- Friday, August 7 – Robert Cline Jr.
- Sunday, August 9 – Ginger Whale
- Friday, August 14 – No Music
- Sunday, August 16 – No Music
- Friday, August 21 – Shady Rest Band
- Sunday, August 23 – Grayson Erhardt
- Friday, August 28 – Season Closing Bash with Ori Naftaly Band and Brent Cowles