THIRSTY?– Come and have a beer with us!
Eddy Out at The Paddler’s Pub
Ski the snow, then raft the rivers, then turn that water into beer!
Whether you’ve spent the whole day whitewater rafting with Mountain Whitewater Descents, boofin’ the Gnar on the Narrows, or seeing the sights around Fort Collins; The Paddler’s Pub is the perfect place to end a hot summer afternoon.
Enjoy beautiful views of the foothills, sand volleyball, and multitude of yard games just in time for Happy Hour! Come out on the weekends for FREE live music and great local food trucks. Music on Friday goes from 6pm to 9pm, Sunday from 3pm to 6pm.
The Paddler’s Pub proudly serves only beer and wine made here in Colorado. Enjoy a diverse selection of craft beers from brewers like New Belgium Brewing, Odell Brewing Company, The Fort Collins Brewery, Left Hand Brewing Company, Black Bottle Brewery, Anheuser Busch and others, as well as a great selection of local wine from Ten Bears Winery. The pub will be open from May through September. Hours of operation are Monday to Thursday, from 2pm until 8pm and Friday to Sunday, from 2pm until 11pm.
If you get hungry, we have fantastic local food tucks onsite most afternoons. A selection of light snacks and a full delivery menu from LaPorte Pizza are available at the bar. There are also two gas grills available for use on days we don’t have food trucks.
2016 Paddler’s Pub Music Schedule
- Friday, May 20 – The Holler!
- Sunday, May 22 – Jeff Finlin
- Friday, May 27 – Erik Lunde & Friends
- Sunday, May 29 – TMule
- Friday, June 3 – SolPride
- Sunday, June 5 – Edison
- Friday, June 10 – Little Vicious
- Sunday, June 12 – Shaley Scott
- Friday, June 17 – Brian Kittrell
- Sunday, June 19 – Franklin Taggart
- Friday, June 24 – Brian Jasper Hull Band
- Sunday, June 26 – Arthur Lee Land
- Friday, July 1 – The Symbols
- Sunday, July 3 – Souvenir Thread
- Friday, July 8 – The Ugly Architect
- Sunday, July 10 – SIR
- Friday, July 15 – Maxwell Mudd
- Sudnay, July 17 – Wooleye
- Friday, July 22 – Matt Mahern
- Sunday, July 24 – Carl Alexander
- Friday, July 29 – Open
- Sunday, July 31 – Ori Naftaly
- Friday, August 5 – Open
- Sunday, August 7 – Jerry Fest – Grateful Dead Cover Bands
- Friday, August 12 – NO MUSIC
- Sunday, August 14 – Carry Me Ohio
- Friday, August 19 – Good Time Travelers
- Sunday, August 21 – Tyler T
- Friday, August 26 – Wendy Woo Band
- Sunday, August 28 – Uncle Cuz