THIRSTY? - Come and have a beer with us!
Eddy Out at The Paddler’s Pub
Ski the snow, then raft the rivers, then turn that water into beer!
Whether you’ve spent the whole day whitewater rafting with Mountain Whitewater Descents, boofin’ the Gnar on the Narrows, or seeing the sights around Fort Collins; The Paddler’s Pub is the perfect place to end a hot summer afternoon.
Enjoy beautiful views of the foothills, a horseshoe and volleyball court, and live music just in time for Happy Hour!
The Paddler’s Pub proudly serves only beer and wine made here in Colorado. Enjoy a diverse selection of craft beers from brewers like New Belgium Brewing, Odell Brewing Company, The Fort Collins Brewery, Left Hand Brewing Company, Oskar Blues Brewing Company and others, as well as a great selection of local wine. The pub will be open everyday, all summer long, from noon until 8 pm.
If you get hungry, we have a selection of light snacks and a full delivery menu from LaPorte Pizza. Their menu includes great pizza, sandwiches, salads, pasta and more! If Pizza is not what you crave, other delivery options include Vietnamese, Thai, Chinese, Sandwiches, Pitas and more. There is a selection of delivery menus available at the bar.
During the evenings of our summer concert series, there will also be a local food truck in the parking lot to provide guests with fantastic and delicious local food options. Look for trucks like Umami Mobile Asian Eatery and Rubbin’ Butz BBQ.
2013 Summer Music Calendar
Friday & Saturday Nights from 5pm to 9pm
Sunday afternoon from 3pm to 7pm
- Saturday, June 1 – Selasee & the Fafa Family
- with Rich w/ Friends
- Sunday, June 2 – The SEERS
- Friday, June 7 – Dave & The Gin Mill Gypsies
- Saturday, June 8 – Josh Vogeler
- Sunday, June 9 – Mike Rouse and WoolEye
- Friday, June 14 – Maxwell Hughes
- Saturday, June 15 – Honey Gitters
- Sunday, June 16 – The Symbols
- Friday, June 21 – Second Hand Smokers
- Saturday, June 22 – Pending
- Sunday, June 23 – Pending
- Friday, June 28 – Lunde Station
- Saturday, June 29 - Handpicked
- Sunday, June 30 – Open
- Friday, July 5 – Open
- Saturday, July 6 – Escape Goats
- Sunday, July 7 – Open
- Friday, July 12 – Tyler T
- Saturday, July 13 – Futaba
- Sunday, July 14 – Carl Alexander Duo
- Friday, July 19 – Michael Kirkpatrick
- Saturday, July 20 – NO SHOW, PRIVATE EVENT
- Sunday, July 21 – Esther Sparks & the Whiskey Remedy
- Friday, July 26 – Pending
- Saturday, July 27 – NO SHOW, PRIVATE EVENT
- Sunday, July 28 – Cary Morin
- Friday, August 2 – Equally Challenged
- Saturday, August 3 - Scott Allen
- Sunday, August 4 – Rosewood Divine
- Friday, August 9 – Eric Straumanis
- Saturday, August 10 – Open
- Sunday, August 11 – Open
- Friday, August 16 – Pending
- Saturday, August 17 – Open
- Sunday, August 18 – Open
- Friday, August 23 – The Holler!
- Saturday, August 24 – Open
- Sunday, August 25 – Open
- Friday, August 30 – Open
- Saturday, August 31 – Open